55212 Fish Hatchery Road
Bandon, OR 97411
Bandon Hatchery was constructed in 1925 and facility operations are funded by the State of Oregon.
Various renovations have taken place since construction and recent construction includes a new anadromous fish trapping facility, new water intake on Ferry Creek and new intake screens on Geiger Creek.
The facility is used for adult collection, egg incubation and rearing of both natural and hatchery fall Chinook, coho, winter steelhead and trophy sized rainbow trout.